The explosion of Air BnB and the Short Term rental market has flagged the desire for contractors and holiday makers amongst others to opt for a short term let versus staying in a hotel. To stay in a private property can offer a more personal and comfortable experience than a serviced apartment or hotel – giving a home from home experience.
But what are the real benefits to a short term let for Landlords and Tenants?
- If you are travelling, going away on holiday or away on a business trip, opting to let your property whilst you are away is a great way of achieving excellent rental income whilst you are away, as well as avoiding leaving your property empty.
- Short Term Lets give you the opportunity to extend tenancy contracts weekly or monthly at the landlord’s discretion, rather than committing to longer periods on the offset.
- Because of the flexibility of Short Lets, if you wanted to let it in the interim whilst you are looking for long term rentals.
- Short Term Let’s are a great way to fill this void.
- Knights have a demand for high quality accommodation from our database of relocating corporate tenants, contractors, home owners looking to renovate, and of course holiday makers that regularly visit the South Coast for their holidays.
- Knights will manage the entire Short Lets process and manage your property whilst you are away, protecting your property from start to finish.
- Hotels are expensive, short term lets are often a cost-effective way to accommodate your stay.
- All Short Term properties that Knights represent are fully furnished and presented to a high standard down to crockery, cutlery and bed linen.
- No need to worry about utility bills, internet, TV licence and council tax on top of your rental.
- Short Term lets are great if you are visiting for business, relocating or for those that are perhaps researching an area before committing to buying. Also convenient for homeowners that are looking for alternative accommodation while work is being done to their property.